Team Associated RC10B6.1 was designed for high traction turf tracks and is ready for speed with its low center of gravity. Are you looking for a new buggy to build for racing? If you are, then you should have a look at the newly released Team Associated RC10B6.1 Factory Lite Kit.
The Design Of Champions
The 1:10 scale 2WD off-road class has been Team Associated’s signature class since the release of the RC10 in 1984. Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won 12 of the 17 World Championships since the racing class began. In fact, Team Associated has won more 2WD World Championships than all other manufacturers combined!
Team Associated’s RC10B6.1 has been met with complete success by racers across the globe. As good as that may be, the engineers of Team Associated’s Area 51 became aware of the advantages that could be gained in certain track conditions by racing a lighter-weight B6.1.
Team Associated Shredded over 45 grams of weight from the original RC10B6.1D, the Factory Lite was designed to excel in classes requiring Spec motors, allowing the racer to take full advantage of the performance offered by the reduced weight. The Factory Lite sheds 30 of the 45 grams in rotational mass alone. This increased the performance dramatically in the New Factory Lite RC10B6.1
The Parts that were used to achieve the weight reduction include the MIP Pucks system, MIP Pucks 7075-T6 aluminum outdrives, MIP Pucks Bi-Metal lightweight R-CVD bones, Factory Team direct drive system, and a lightweight body.
- Direct drive system for reduced weight and better acceleration
- MIP Pucks 7075-T6 aluminum outdrives
- MIP Pucks Bi-Metal lightweight R-CVD bones, 67mm
- Adjustable diff height can be matched to various ride heights
- Machined pistons included for better fit and smoother operation
- V2 springs for a more reactive and nimble feel
- One-piece shock bushings make assembly easier
- Molded spur gear guard protects the body from damage
- 3-gear Laydown Stealth transmission for lower and forward CG
- Innovative rear arm with molded inserts for ultra-fine lower shock mount adjustment
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Aluminum 5.0mm front axle with adjustable height
- Aluminum 7.0mm rear clamping hex with laser etching
- Aluminum C and D arm mounts included for a large range of anti-squat and toe adjustment
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite front shock tower with tower guard
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included, now oiled instead of greased for less drag
- Rear hubs feature large bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear axle height
- JConcepts lightweight B6 clear body and wing included
Racers of the original Team Associated RC10B6.1D now have a huge advantage in running a competitive race. The new RC10B6.1 has the same great power system and features, Team Associated kept all the goodies of this amazing car and cut off some of the weight making an increase in performance.
Needed to Complete:
- 1:10 scale 540-size electric motor
- 1:10 scale electronic speed control
- 7.4V LiPo or 6.6V LiFe battery (shorty pack, saddle pack, or square pack). Saddle Pack and Square can be used, but you must remove the battery strap and the battery must be held in with 2 sided tape.
- Battery charger (able to charge one of the batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering Servo
- Pinion gear (48 pitch)
- Spray paint for polycarbonate body
- 1:10 scale buggy wheels
- 1:10 scale buggy tires
- Glue for tires and wheels