The latest electric 1/8 scale off-road buggy kit from TLR is the EIGHT-XE. The EIGHT-XE comes hot on the heels of its nitro “X” series brother, sporting lots of improvements for increased handling, as well as improved durability.
When the original TLR 8IGHT-E came to market, it turned the electric 1/8 Buggy market on its lid with a unique chassis layout and innovative design. The all-new Team Losi Racing 8IGHT X-E 1/8 Electric Buggy takes it to the next level sporting a new from the ground-up design that sets the bar for all 1/8th scale Electric Buggies. It features a more traditional style chassis layout that has a neutral driving feel, improved jumping capabilities, and better bump absorption. It is essentially a brand new platform built from the ground up.
1/8th scale brushless off road buggies are one of the fastest off-road race machines that you can buy, but they are also great for bashing.
- Improved Suspension Geometry
- Tunable Suspension Arms
- Wide Style Chassis For Increased Stability
- Larger Pinion Bearings For Increased Durability
- Cab Forward Style Body
- New Aluminum Motor Mount
- Adjustable 17.5 Degree Caster Blocks
- Bleeder Shock Caps
- Improved Chassis Balance
- Redesigned, Cleaner And More Adjustable Steering Rack
- Machined Aluminum Shock Towers
- Better Differential Access
- Revamped Sway Bar System
- Equalized Driveline to Reduce Wear On Key Components
- Optimized Shocks For Greater Precision And Performance
- Metric Hardware Standard
- Rear Axle Mud Guards
- Rear Shock Mounting On The Front Or Back
- Newly Designed Lightweight Battery Mounting System
The Eight X-E is set to be available in early February.
TLR Eight X-E Race Buggy Kit has a price of $649.00
For full more full details, check out Horizon Hobby