Add some great looks to your rig, as well as upgrade the performance and durability at the same time with RC Piggy Back Shocks. Upgrade the suspension of your 1/10 scale RC with Hot Racing 120mm aluminum functional piggyback shocks with adjustable rebound and compression damping. Hot Racing shocks feature a dual spring setup where the main and tender springs combine to provide a soft rate off the top and a firmer final rate once the tender spring is fully compressed.
These shocks are sold in a set of two and feature a dual-stage spring design and adjustable spring collars for pre-load tuning. The shocks from Hot Racing are 120mm long from eye-to-eye. The TD120RV02 RC Piggyback shocks actually work great on RC vehicles, just as they do in real life and they serve the same purpose, to hold more oil and smooth out the ride better to enhance the performance of your RC.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum shock bodies, caps, shock ends, spring retainer, and collar.
- Threaded shock bodies for easy and accurate ride height and pre-load adjustment
- Hard-anodized shock bodies
- Bleeder shock caps
- 3.5mm stainless steel shocks shafts
This Shock set does not come with any shock oil, so you will need to get some silicone shock oil of your choice.
- Two (2) piggyback shocks
- Two (2) spring sets, with two main and two tender springs
- Mounting hardware
- One (1) long screw for piggyback piston removal
- NOTE: If you do not know how to install the part, please ask your local hobby shop for assistance. All products require some prep out of the package, some components are assembled for packaging purposes only, so we strongly recommend that you check all metal-to-metal fasteners for tightness, check fitment and adjust if needed, and use liquid thread lock where applicable.
Extra hardware, shims, or spacers may be required for some installations. Some parts may require permanent modification to the vehicle for fitment and may eliminate certain OEM features. For multiple-fitment items, some parts may not be used based on application.