The Arrma Typhon 6S BLX Brushless RTR 1/8 Scale 4WD Buggy is equipped to reach speeds of 70+ mph right out of the box! Designed fast, designed tough, and outfitted with the 2.4GHz Spektrum STX2 radio system, it’s all set for fast action on all terrain, in all conditions!
ARRMA equipped the TYPHON Speed Buggy with powerful, 6S capable electronics to give intermediate-level bashers such incredible speed, Its 2050Kv brushless motor is paired with the BLX185 ESC, featuring IC5 connectors and compatible with standard EC5 connectors. The waterproof electronics support all-weather bashing. Add your favorite 4S or 6S LiPo battery and watch this buggy smash your bashing speed expectations, especially while running with the optional recommended pinion gear.
The ARRMA TYPHON 6S sits on the New, low-drag buggy wheels outfitted with super-aggressive, multi-surface DBoots KATAR B tires. A new, low-drag wing helps keep the vehicle grounded. Both contribute to confident control and responsive handling at thrilling high speeds.
ARRMA TYPHON 6S BLX 4WD speed buggy blasts over dirt, asphalt, grass – all terrain and in all weather conditions. The adjustable oil-filled shocks soak up the bumps. The shocks are mounted on black-anodized aluminum towers and include aluminum shock caps and protectors to maintain their super-smooth damping.
Durability needed to support such intense brushless performance, ARRMA uses a strong anodized aluminum chassis as its foundation. Front and rear composite chassis braces and composite chassis side pods lend more strength. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals plus durable steel driveshafts all contribute to a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme bashing. A “never loose” aluminum steering servo saver and “never pop” ball ends supply more precision, reliability and confidence.
ARRMA helps keep your maintenance downtime to a minimum with an efficient, driver-friendly design. A sliding mount gives you quick, hassle-free access to the motor. The center diff is easy to reach and can be removed by taking out just four bolts. Topping it all off is a sleek buggy body with streamlined good looks, featuring a matte paint scheme in black and red with forged composite detail.
The ready-to-run ARRMA TYPHON 6S BLX 4WD includes the new Spektrum 2.4GHz STX2 transmitter and comes with its SRX200 receiver and ADS-15M metal-geared servo already factory-installed. The only required items are a 4S or 6S LiPo battery, compatible charger, safe charging bag, and four AA transmitter batteries.
- Extremely durable
- Fast, 70+ mph speed potential *
- 150A, 6S LiPo ready (3S, 4S and 6S LiPo compatible)
- Anodized aluminum chassis
- Strong front and rear composite chassis braces
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Durable steel driveshafts
- Easy-access sliding motor mount
- 4-Bolt center diff removal
- Never-pop ball ends
- Never loose red aluminum servo saver
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Black anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Aluminum shock caps and protectors
- Matte paint scheme with forged composite detail
- High-speed, low-drag wing
- Strengthened wing mounts
- Low-drag 1/8 buggy wheels
- Multi-terrain DBoots® KATAR B tires
- Super-durable wheel hubs
- Hub nut O-rings
- Spektrum™ 2.4GHz STX2® Radio with SRX200 Receiver
- BLX4074 2050Kv brushless motor
- BLX185 waterproof 4S/6S ESC (fitted with IC5™ connector and EC5™ compatible) **
- ADS-15M waterproof 15kg-cm metal-geared servo (195 oz-in @ 6V) **
Needed To Complete
- (2) 2S or 3S 35C+ 5000mAh LiPo batteries with IC5/EC5 connector or
- (1) 4S or 6S 35C+ 5000mAh LiPo battery and harness with IC5/EC5 connectors
- Suitable LiPo balancing charger
- (4) AA batteries (for transmitter)
- LiPo charging bag or case (recommended)
SPEKTRUM STX2 RADIO SYSTEM
- Complete 2.4GHz radio system including a 2Ch waterproof receiver *
- Built-in 3-position throttle limiter
- Steering & throttle rate & trim adjustments with throttle and steering reversing
- FHSS 2.4GHz protocol** offers extended range and interference free performance
Buy your ARRMA TYPHON 6S here.