Ready to crush cars and scale mountain sides, the Redcat Rampage MT will concur it all! The Rampage MT is a gigantic 1/5 scale monster truck that sits on Huge monster truck tires mounted on 7″ bead-lock rims that will crush all in their path. To ensure control of these big tires, the MT features dual 1/5 scale steering servos.
The Redcat Rampage MT has a powerful 32cc 2-stroke gasoline engine that brings the Rampage MT to life. The 700cc gas tank allows for long run times.
- Powerful 2-stroke gas engine, Pull start, Large capacity fuel tank, Threaded aluminum body oil filled shocks, 4mm 6061 T6 Aluminum chassis, Front and rear gear differentials, Dual steering servos, Ball bearings throughout.
- Easily tuned engine w/ choke, Tunable centrifugal clutch, Adjustable brake linkage, Adjustable ride height, Tunable suspension, Multiple shock locations, Adjustable toe angle, Adjustable camber.
- Huge monster truck tires, Bead lock rims, Machined aluminum shock towers, Machined aluminum chassis braces, Enclosed battery box, Inner roll cage, Shaft driven durability
- Powerful 32cc 2-Stroke Gasoline Engine, High torque throttle/brake servo, Dual high torque 1/5 scale steering servos, 2.4GHz radio system.
- Assembled & Almost Ready to Run – Requires Unleaded Gasoline (must be mixed with 2-stroke oil), 2-Stroke Oil, Air Filter Oil, AA Batteries for Transmitter
The Rampage MT is currently one of the largest vehicles Redcat has to offer, but it doesn’t rely solely on its impressive size and scary power to turn heads. With the inner roll cage, detailed monster truck body, and massive monster truck tires, the Rampage MT is as impressive to look at as it is to drive.
The 4mm Aluminum 6061T6 chassis is the backbone of the MT and provides the extra strength that a vehicle of this sheer size demands. Even though the Rampage MT is an extremely big vehicle, it is also a great performer.
Check out the short video below of the Redcat Rampage MT running.